Successfully growing a law firm using the internet requires a multi-pronged approach. Too often, to get any traction, attorneys are forced to tap a different service provider for each prong. It’s an inefficient and time-consuming task.
Qualifications for Ranking
1) 5 years or more in business. We are more strict than the BBB in this one.
2) Proven results that last. We want to see people they ranked three years ago that are still on page 1
3) All work must follow best practices for long lasting results. No Shortcuts that only yield temporary gains.
4) All Google certifications up to date for customers that need PPC marketing.
5) They must have a grasp of Schema markup and how search is evolving for the next few years.